Spork Boards

That's right, Mr. Meader- don't look here for thoze rum0rz...

Simon's Avatar Picture Simon – December 20, 2007 04:49AM Reply Quote
Yet Another Transplant Thread (credit to Brian Miller for the original) (and Robert Taylor for the 2nd edition)

So, when do you expect to see the next 21-slot G5 subnotebook with built-in antigravity? Or do you have other things to complain about regarding the Mac rum0rz press?

John Willoughby – January 06, 2019 08:12PM Reply Quote
Cyberdyne Systems Customer Support
Somewhere in Indiana there is a self-piloted van, imprinted with Bill Smith's memories and personality, tearing down highways at 150mph and sending belligerent text challenges to DDT.

ddt – January 06, 2019 08:33PM Reply Quote
Been getting those for YEARS. Beats the robocalls.

ddt

El Jeffe – January 07, 2019 05:01AM Reply Quote
What a journey.
LOL. I wish my Bill Smith persona would live on in that manner.

El Jeffe – March 18, 2019 10:29AM Reply Quote
What a journey.
New iPads. https://www.apple.com/ipad-mini/

YES! iPad Mini with LTE! This or if they do same with iPod TOUCH... I might very well DITCH my iPhone. I miss my Tree (Ton's old Tree!).

https://www.apple.com/ipad-mini/

John Willoughby – March 18, 2019 12:47PM Reply Quote
Cyberdyne Systems Customer Support
..and they only support the first generation Apple Pencil. The new Pencils have been out for six months. Stupid, confusing decision on Apple's part.

porruka (Admin) – March 18, 2019 04:10PM Reply Quote
New year. Same me. Proceed accordingly.
John Willoughby
..and they only support the first generation Apple Pencil. The new Pencils have been out for six months. Stupid, confusing decision on Apple's part.

From the right angle, it makes a sort of sense -- except Apple Pencil 2 should be called Apple Pencil Pro (and yes, I know that introduces a world of separate and different pain if they were to do so).

johnny k – March 18, 2019 04:21PM Reply Quote
As intuitive as a pencil should be. It's bad enough they didn't make Pencil 2 in the first place — there was even precedent for magnetically attached stylii.

El Jeffe – March 19, 2019 06:40AM Reply Quote
What a journey.
Still, these iPads are fabulous offerings, imo. I had to keep myself from buying one of each, with LTE.
eSims and iPad are step off the plane (other country) and sign up for cell/mobile data, and your navigation in your hand is all sorted.
Again, my DREAM is an LTE iPod Touch XL (or X S Max)

Roger – March 19, 2019 11:46AM Reply Quote
The iPad line looks good from top to bottom now. But yeah, the line between the large "phone" and the small "tablet" is getting pretty fuzzy now that the Mini is a viable product again.

El Jeffe – March 19, 2019 11:55AM Reply Quote
What a journey.
hehehe...

now I suspect APPLE of listening in to my mic/phone.... Bill at 8:49 pm "Now I lay me down to sleep, I want an iPod with LTE... if TIM (apple) should make it before I wake, 'trip to the Apple Store, I shall make"...

https://www.macrumors.com/2019/03/19/new-ipod-touch-as-early-as-tomorrow/

Apple may have plans to announce a new seventh-generation iPod touch in a press release as early as tomorrow.

MacRumors received a tip earlier this month claiming that Apple would announce new iPads, iMacs, and iPods on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week, and so far this information has proved to be accurate with the arrival of new iPad Air and iPad mini models on Monday and an iMac refresh today. Naturally, we now expect Apple to introduce a new iPod touch tomorrow.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2019 11:55AM by El Jeffe.

bahamut – March 24, 2019 09:26AM Reply Quote
Nope! :(

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login