Spork Boards

Presidential Politics

tomierna's Avatar Picture tomierna (Admin) – December 08, 2007 02:43AM Reply Quote
Every election is the most important one.

ddt – June 14, 2018 07:48AM Reply Quote
Think for my mental health I have to outsource someone watching this for me: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-shrugs-at-kims-human-rights-abuses

ddt

John Willoughby – June 14, 2018 10:00AM Reply Quote
Cyberdyne Systems Customer Support
The Trump administration is looking at naturalized citizens, to see if any of them lied on their citizenship applications to see if it can strip them of citizenship and deport them.

Sooner or later, they're going to start exiling people born in the US who have been convicted of crimes they don't like. (Obviously, they're fond of white collar crimes like embezzlement, treason, and stock market manipulation.)

Mokers (Moderator) – June 14, 2018 01:05PM Reply Quote
Formerly Remy Martin
I think there is achievement in the dialog. I also think the achievement with North Korea is less than actual, tangible achievement we had with both Iran and Cuba. If the North Korea deal reaches the level those two had before they were dismantled, it would be great.

John Willoughby – June 14, 2018 02:40PM Reply Quote
Has the White House ever viewed ANYTHING that Trump does as a mistake?

John Willoughby – June 14, 2018 11:02PM Reply Quote
Donald Trump, in Singapore, asked whether he believes Kim Jong-un will actually destroy a nuclear site and return American POW remains:

“Honestly, I think he’s going to do these things. I may be wrong, I mean I may stand before you in six months and say, hey, I was wrong — I don’t know that I’ll ever admit that, but I’ll find some kind of an excuse.”

Link

John Willoughby – June 18, 2018 10:53PM Reply Quote
Trump has promised, but Trump is often wrong. And how long will Cook continue to try to walk a middle road if Trump's trade war stops or drastically slows Apple's product delivery?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2018 10:53PM by John Willoughby.

ARL (Moderator) – June 22, 2018 09:15PM Reply Quote
Are conservatives really comfortable with this sociopathic level of sensitivity?

John Willoughby – June 23, 2018 12:13PM Reply Quote
Yep.

ARL (Moderator) – June 26, 2018 04:25AM Reply Quote

John Willoughby – June 27, 2018 01:12PM Reply Quote
*** JUSTICE KENNEDY STEPPING DOWN FROM SUPREME COURT ***

"Trump expected to appoint a more reliably conservative replacement."

I wonder if the precedent of “waiting for the voice of the American people to be heard” will be applied, waiting until after the November elections? (Snort. As if.)

John Willoughby – July 13, 2018 11:41AM Reply Quote
Mueller indicts twelve Russian nationals for interference in the 2016 election. All are members of the GRU (Russian military intelligence organization), and were acting in their official capacity.

I wonder if this will affect the quality of the blowjob Trump gives Putin in Helsinki?

ARL (Moderator) – July 13, 2018 07:25PM Reply Quote
Can you imagine how livid other NATO members will be, if after being bullied into further military spending, Trump reduces NATO joint exercises because Putin tells him they're "provocative"?

John Willoughby – July 15, 2018 10:54AM Reply Quote
"I think the European Union is a foe," Trump says ahead of Putin meeting in Helsinki

ddt – July 15, 2018 06:32PM Reply Quote
And he said his father was born in Germany (hint: he wasn't).

Whyyyyyyy.

Any defense of this possible? Genuinely curious to hear.

ddt

ARL (Moderator) – July 15, 2018 06:40PM Reply Quote
It's a TrumpFact?

John Willoughby – July 16, 2018 09:23AM Reply Quote
Reality is a liberal fiction. Truth is in the words of the very stable genius God-King, Trump.

ARL (Moderator) – July 16, 2018 10:42AM Reply Quote
Because I have no life I'm watching the joint press conference with Trump and Putin. My god Trump really is cupping Putin's balls...

I bet NATO members right now are probably thinking it's a really good idea they start boosting their defence spending. Under Trump at least, the US forces would be on the other side in any conflict ...

John Willoughby – July 16, 2018 12:22PM Reply Quote
The US needs its military at home, defending our borders from immigrants and ready to put down the soon-to-be inevitable uprising of the lower classes against the aristocracy.

John Willoughby – July 17, 2018 03:03PM Reply Quote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login