Spork Boards
Hot Spork Chat : Join us in an AIM chat room!

Boss Bitch

Simon's Avatar Picture Simon – December 18, 2007 02:38PM Reply Quote
For all your work woes.

El Jeffe – August 06, 2017 08:53AM Reply Quote
What a journey.
are there preferences that customers (or whatever that organization has) CAN request?

John Willoughby – August 06, 2017 02:08PM Reply Quote
Save us, Lord, from the furries of the Norsemen!
Wow.

ARL (Moderator) – August 06, 2017 08:39PM Reply Quote
I whinge therefore I am!
In some added irony (or lack of self-awareness, I think I abuse the word irony sometimes) the person became offended that we were insinuating they were racist. No insinuation at all buddy, we're flat out saying it, and #SorryNotSoory if that gives you the sads...

dharlow – November 04, 2017 12:54PM Reply Quote
So another boss bitching. I was trying to start a side business with a neighbor so I gave him access to my eBay account (tied to the company name/bank accounts/etc), for some reason he thought it would be fine to use on his friends computer and leave it logged in. His friend thought it would be good "joke" to search for and save a bunch of adult material on the account. Now my neighbor does not understand why he completely has lost my trust and I don't want to start any business or work with him now. My feeling is if he can't be trusted to protect an eBay account how can I trust him with the rest of the business where we would be dealing with folks personal information as part of a transaction, and of course money. They both think I should just get over it and move on, yet for some reason I just can not.

ARL (Moderator) – November 04, 2017 06:03PM Reply Quote
I whinge therefore I am!
dharlow
So another boss bitching. I was trying to start a side business with a neighbor so I gave him access to my eBay account (tied to the company name/bank accounts/etc), for some reason he thought it would be fine to use on his friends computer and leave it logged in. His friend thought it would be good "joke" to search for and save a bunch of adult material on the account. Now my neighbor does not understand why he completely has lost my trust and I don't want to start any business or work with him now. My feeling is if he can't be trusted to protect an eBay account how can I trust him with the rest of the business where we would be dealing with folks personal information as part of a transaction, and of course money. They both think I should just get over it and move on, yet for some reason I just can not.

Word. It was a test and they failed.

El Jeffe – November 05, 2017 01:55AM Reply Quote
What a journey.
As they saying goes, do you know how you (can) trust people? Trust them.
.... as in TO FIND OUT if you can trust them.
You've done this.
And they have not earned your trust.

On another note, and while watching way too much UK TV... I really, really, really do not understand people's psyche at so often making sexual/lewd jokes.
My HS mascot was "Trojans" and it was not until I was in college, when someone said "That must have been less than great to have constant jokes made about you/them"...
I was like 'What do you mean?"
Then he mentioned condoms..

My mind had NEVER gone there in the 18 years our HS mascot was Trojans. Never.

The "The Great British Bake Off" show is littered with innuendos joking about all manners of falic this or that. I really don't know why it must clutter some minds as it does.

Oh well...

NEVER let anyone besmirch your eBay identity. I have not even let my wife use mine. I have 43 years of 100% GOOD ratings... ok, slightly fewer years....

ARL (Moderator) – November 05, 2017 05:55AM Reply Quote
I whinge therefore I am!
Life would be so dull without nearly constant innuendo...

TGB's columns would have been much shorter...

El Jeffe – November 05, 2017 06:25AM Reply Quote
What a journey.
At least UK TV programming would have about 20% less content to it without so many references to body/funcitons... :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login