Spork Boards
Hot Spork Chat : Join us in an AIM chat room!

Pets

El Jeffe's Avatar Picture El Jeffe – September 17, 2011 02:40AM Reply Quote
Pets

El Jeffe – September 17, 2011 02:44AM Reply Quote
What a journey.
Not sure why, but I have this unexpected desire to get an Italian Greyhound. Saw one recently. Look adorable.

Here is a little guy nearby...

tomierna (Admin) – September 23, 2011 01:13PM Reply Quote
Hideously Unnatural
Totally cute.

Did you get him?

El Jeffe – September 23, 2011 02:51PM Reply Quote
What a journey.
they never replied to email. I peeked at him again today, though.

ARL (Moderator) – November 21, 2012 04:35PM Reply Quote
I whinge therefore I am!
Meet Ruby Leggett

ruby.jpg

ddt – November 21, 2012 05:01PM Reply Quote
Awww!

Tony, I remember adorably kitten photos of Ruby. And Bill, you should go for it.

I'm visiting my parents, and their 13-year-old cat, poor thing, needs to go in for treatment for a small thyroid tumor. He's lost about two pounds.

ddt

John Willoughby – November 21, 2012 06:05PM Reply Quote
England expects that every man will do his duty. Ha-ha!
Cute cat, Tony. My wife almost ran to an animal shelter to pick up a six-year-old Shih-Tsu, based entirely on its photo. Fortunately, it was at the Las Vegas shelter and wasn't cute enough to override my opposition and a nine hour drive one-way.

The Bichon Frise is enough. There can be only one.

johnny k – November 22, 2012 06:11AM Reply Quote
Cccute. I'm going home to AZ today and hopefully will be bringing back my own 13-year-old cat. Pauline's been with my mom for almost a year, and she's reluctant to let her best-behaved cat go.

I want a new dog too. And some chickens in the spring.

ARL (Moderator) – November 22, 2012 04:04PM Reply Quote
I whinge therefore I am!
ddt,

The kitten you're thinking of is Willow, now ten years old and living with my other sister Cara.

Ruby is an 8 week old kitten and for some reason I have a soft spot for tortoiseshell cats.

bahamut – November 22, 2012 04:33PM Reply Quote
I miss my cat. So does my daughter. We lost her after Thanksgiving in 2008. Went to the in laws, she seemed a little tired. Came back, she was dying and we had to euthanize her a couple of days later. Glad we had the couple of days together. So sad we left her alone in her time of need though.

ARL (Moderator) – December 21, 2012 08:44PM Reply Quote
I whinge therefore I am!
Anyone have cats who won't leave you alone when you're using the iPad? Ruby spots me from a mile away, runs up my legs and starts pawing at the screen (esp if there's any animation happening) and/or sits in the middle of it.

I also have a string loop attached to the case which she also goes nuts for...

Cute the first few times - now it's damn annoying.

El Jeffe – December 22, 2012 07:13AM Reply Quote
What a journey.
Play Nintendo Mario Brothers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbUGwA_woCE

ARL (Moderator) – April 07, 2013 04:43PM Reply Quote
I whinge therefore I am!
I'll have to upload a youtube video of this but Ruby, my cat, likes to play fetch with her toy mouse.

It's mind-boggling...

Dave Loudin – April 07, 2013 04:51PM Reply Quote
My cat, Buddy, loves to play fetch. He is a Maine Coon.

ARL (Moderator) – April 07, 2013 11:03PM Reply Quote
I whinge therefore I am!
Ah, I'd never seen it before. The dog (who does not play fetch) gets jealous sometimes and interrupts...

ARL (Moderator) – October 08, 2016 09:10PM Reply Quote
I whinge therefore I am!
I seem to be posting to this thread too much, but the Leggett residence seems to be turning into a crazy cat house.

My sister got Ruby (tortoiseshell) a few years ago and, while a cute kitten, grew into a rather antisocial cat.

So, to compensate she recently got a rag-doll cat (aka the "puppycat") who is um, very social. Anyone who complains cats have no personality hasn't met a rag-doll.

So, meet Bob Leggett:

El Jeffe – October 09, 2016 01:48AM Reply Quote
What a journey.
I have a strong desire to GRAB YOU BY YOUR... uh, wrong thread....
:)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login