Spork Boards

Presidential Politics

tomierna's Avatar Picture tomierna (Admin) – December 07, 2007 09:43PM Reply Quote
Every election is the most important one.

ddt – June 14, 2018 03:48AM Reply Quote
Think for my mental health I have to outsource someone watching this for me: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-shrugs-at-kims-human-rights-abuses

ddt

John Willoughby – June 14, 2018 06:00AM Reply Quote
Cyberdyne Systems Customer Support
The Trump administration is looking at naturalized citizens, to see if any of them lied on their citizenship applications to see if it can strip them of citizenship and deport them.

Sooner or later, they're going to start exiling people born in the US who have been convicted of crimes they don't like. (Obviously, they're fond of white collar crimes like embezzlement, treason, and stock market manipulation.)

Mokers (Moderator) – June 14, 2018 09:05AM Reply Quote
Formerly Remy Martin
I think there is achievement in the dialog. I also think the achievement with North Korea is less than actual, tangible achievement we had with both Iran and Cuba. If the North Korea deal reaches the level those two had before they were dismantled, it would be great.

ARL (Moderator) – June 14, 2018 09:39AM Reply Quote
I whinge therefore I am!

John Willoughby – June 14, 2018 10:40AM Reply Quote
Has the White House ever viewed ANYTHING that Trump does as a mistake?

John Willoughby – June 14, 2018 07:02PM Reply Quote
Donald Trump, in Singapore, asked whether he believes Kim Jong-un will actually destroy a nuclear site and return American POW remains:

“Honestly, I think he’s going to do these things. I may be wrong, I mean I may stand before you in six months and say, hey, I was wrong — I don’t know that I’ll ever admit that, but I’ll find some kind of an excuse.”

Link

John Willoughby – June 18, 2018 06:53PM Reply Quote
Trump has promised, but Trump is often wrong. And how long will Cook continue to try to walk a middle road if Trump's trade war stops or drastically slows Apple's product delivery?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2018 06:53PM by John Willoughby.

ARL (Moderator) – June 22, 2018 05:15PM Reply Quote
I whinge therefore I am!
Are conservatives really comfortable with this sociopathic level of sensitivity?

John Willoughby – June 23, 2018 08:13AM Reply Quote
Yep.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login