bahamut – May 05, 2016 05:27PM Reply Quote
Congrats!

Ron Burns – May 07, 2016 04:02AM Reply Quote
"We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation." Voltaire
Congratulations JK!

El Jeffe – June 15, 2016 12:01AM Reply Quote
What a journey.
emphasis: Dangerous.

explosive night last night. I've lost my magic wand to wave and make everything perfect/better.

Jeff Cooper – June 15, 2016 05:09AM Reply Quote
Very sorry to hear it, Jeffe. I know what you mean about the now-gone magic wand.

johnny k – June 15, 2016 06:12AM Reply Quote
I will relish the days while they are still food-motivated.

Oh, yeah, thanks for the congrats everyone. I barely did anything. Life finds a way.
His baby acne has cleared up and he can smile so he's finally cute. Sister is slapping him less and holding him more (though when our backs are turned, it's more rolling him into her lap). Cuter than a fairy armadillo.

El Jeffe – June 15, 2016 01:42PM Reply Quote
What a journey.
cherish it all

johnny k – June 15, 2016 06:43PM Reply Quote
oh, and btw ARL - think 3 kids would be an ideal number, but it's hard to think about that right now. I don't know rationally why anyone would get themselves into three+ children - what are you getting out of three that you don't get out of two? More chances in the lottery of life?

El Jeffe – June 16, 2016 12:22AM Reply Quote
What a journey.
Yes. I do believe it's a number game, when not fully driven by one's faith that is.

Mokers (Moderator) – June 16, 2016 08:08AM Reply Quote
Formerly Remy Martin
I've always wanted 3 but my wife is afraid of twins again and California is sooooo very expensive already, so it's probably not going to happen.

John Willoughby – June 16, 2016 10:41AM Reply Quote
Cyberdyne Systems Customer Support
shining_2twins.jpg

It's always wise to be afraid of twins.

Cloudscout – June 16, 2016 11:31AM Reply Quote
Det finnes ikke dårlig vær, bare dårlige klær!
They aren't much of a threat to anyone this year.

Q4nZMJL.png

johnny k – June 16, 2016 07:06PM Reply Quote
Don't remind me. All the Twins gear I wear makes me feel like a Cubs fan—in it for the misery-based community.

Not saying I wouldn't like another in the abstract, but if the real reason to have multiple kids is to increase your odds of whatever goal you're looking for, you might do just as well by devoting the same amount of time raising two kids. I already see how we're slipping in quality parenting with the second. #3 would probably be feral.

Jeff Cooper – June 18, 2016 04:58PM Reply Quote
This discussion reminds me of my friend Henry and his (now ex-) wife Julie when they were still in their procreating days. After their son was born, Henry was content; he didn't really want more children. Julie, on the other hand, wanted three or more children, and desperately wanted a daughter. They decided to compromise: one more child.

She had twin boys. No one was happy.

ARL (Moderator) – June 18, 2016 08:48PM Reply Quote
I whinge therefore I am!
Took my offspring to watch Finding Dory today. I thought it was a reasonable sequel.

I thought of JW with the Cthulu reference towards the start of the film...

John Willoughby – June 18, 2016 09:06PM Reply Quote
Cyberdyne Systems Customer Support
I'm not sure how I became the official delegate of the Elder Gods on this board. I don't proselytize, never sacrificed a Sporker, and don't cite blasphemous texts more than a couple of times a year. Sure, I'm a gibbering lunatic, but who isn't?

El Jeffe – June 19, 2016 01:10AM Reply Quote
What a journey.
until we have a complete accounting for all sporkers, I must reserve judgment. :)

El Jeffe – July 09, 2016 02:46AM Reply Quote
What a journey.
Son#2 launched to school. (mutters post secondary institute of higher learning ....)
Man, what a great school and opportunity. Again, some people ...are or will be ... working a co-op first/now.
My son is on campus first (aka A section). Already had one guy say he wants to get my son into or thinking about Brembo (brakes) to work. Funny, I just put Brembo rotors on his car.
But their partners include Apple. https://goo.gl/fbSY1Z
He said he saw some listings at Tesla that interest him, though.

El Jeffe – July 23, 2016 06:00AM Reply Quote
What a journey.
Son is going through co-op options. Tesla has listings. But in talking with him he says they do not help with housing, but they do pay $20+/hour during co-op.
I do NOT want him to eliminate them as an option IF he feels that is what he wants to try for AND would help him in his future life.

So, I'd like to look at some numbers, but I NO NOTHING about the area. Anyone here have advice or can point me to information about Fremont that they feel is trustworthy, and helpful?
Again, I think I'd want to know the area around/near NUMI/Tesla, in Fremont. And housing/rent, etc.

I'll be doing some of this on my own very soon, but anyone with input would be greatly appreciated.

El Jeffe – July 23, 2016 08:52AM Reply Quote
What a journey.
no nothing. that's a bit of a redundant statement. :)
me no type good. Sorry lads.
Where is the edit button when I need it?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login