Spork Boards
Hot Spork Chat : Join us in an AIM chat room!

Swiffies for...

johnny k – December 27, 2007 09:31AM Reply Quote
Let's balance out every milkshake with a swiffie. Everyone else on the internet only complains.

-

So I bitched about AT&T DSL and it's only fair that I throw them a bone when deserved. In the process of transferring service to my roommate (fairly straightforward), I asked that a 411 charge be removed from my bill because we only have the landline to get DSL, and there's not even a phone hooked up. They credited my account without a question.

btw, why do all these phone trees ask for your account number before they direct you, and then when you're talking to a person, they just ask for it again? I was transferred twice, and I had to give the number 4 times.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2007 09:46AM by johnny k.

johnny k – April 01, 2017 02:08PM Reply Quote
Say what you will about planned obsolescence, but you're wrong. Apple doesn't plan it, they just do what's easy. Latest version of iTunes still supports my iPod nano 4th generation, which was released in 2008.

El Jeffe – April 02, 2017 03:48PM Reply Quote
What a journey.
I use Nano 3G... just sync'd it this minute.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2017 03:52PM by El Jeffe.

ARL (Moderator) – September 22, 2017 06:20PM Reply Quote
I whinge therefore I am!
Magnet.

It's $1.50 at the app store (probably $1 for state-siders) and it's simple yet so useful.

I especially like splitting windows into vertical thirds. I wonder how it goes on dual screens?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2017 06:20PM by ARL.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login